Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Total Relaxation

What I wouldn't give to be able to sleep this sound for just a couple hours. It is so funny the way little ones can fall asleep and sleep so sound. The past couple of night have been the first night that Garet has truly slept threw the night. He went to bed around 9 and slept until 6:45. Grandma Rose said it was because he put him to sleep the past 2 nights. Well since she had to go back to IL today lets home that mommy and daddy can put him to sleep the same way she was. It has been a very nice couple of nights being able to stay in bed all night long. This week Garet is getting to spend some time with his Granny and next week he is going to start going over to his nannies house. All the kids call her MiMi. So when I start to speak of her in my posts you will know who I am talking about. We are so excited to have found MiMi and can not wait for Garet to get used to going over to her house during the week while we are at work. No health update right now. Things have been going about the same. His next dr visit is not until the 28th and I am sure by that time he will have gained so much weight. He is getting so big. As soon as I have any updates I will let you all know. Hope all is going well with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment