Wednesday, January 6, 2010

9 months old and big boy toys

I can not believe that 9 months has pasted already. We no longer have a baby. I am already starting to miss the days that I could hold him all night long I wanted to. The only time that he will let me do that is when he is so sleeping and does not have the energy to be moving. And that does not happen very often. Even when he gets this tiered he is still trying to play with toys until he pretty much falls asleep playing. Well I was just looking back at some of the pictures from when we first brought him home from the hospital. I really just wanted to get on and show you the two new pictures of his big boy toys. I now understand what people mean when they say do not make then grow any faster than they already do. Hope you enjoy the pictures.



I just thought I would add this picture. This is from the first day we brought him home from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment