Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its finaly summer

Garet has always loved music. Even before he was born we would go and listen to a country band that we know the members of. He is now getting quite a collection on musical instruments. he now has a recorder, maracas, electric drums, and a banjo. His Great Uncle Paul gave him an electric drum set.(Shown in the picture below) Oh my goodness goes he like to play with it. It is to funny he will only hit it with the sticks. Even though he knows it will make the noise if you use your hands he will only use the sticks.

We went to listen to the country band I mentioned above and Garet was helping them set up. He is going to be so spoiled by the band. The drummer was getting all his stuff ready and Garet walked up and started to watch him play a little. Well before I knew it I looked up on the stage and Garet was sitting on the drummer lap and playing with him. He thought he was to cool. Uncle Bryce is a drummer so we may have another drummer on our hands.
Memorial day outfit. We had a cook out and Grannies house for Memorial day and she had star beads that Garet decided he was going to wear most of the day. I just thought you should all see this picture.
Packing for vacation is one of Garets speciality. He normally helps me put stuff in the suit case but yesterday he thought he should be what went in the suit case. He could not figure out why he could not get it to shut. I wish I would have took video instead of still frames. It was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment