Thursday, June 25, 2009

Big boy high chair

Just in the past week or so Garet has decided that he does not like to sit in his rocky chair on the floor while we are eating. He wants to be up with us were he can see what is going on. So yesterday on our way home from work we stopped by Walmart and picked him up a high chair. He will be able to use this high chair for quite a while. It converts to a booster chair when he gets that big and the whole thing is either dishwasher safe or machine washable so yeah on the easy clean up. He thought he was so cool when we put him in the chair. He would not smile for me when I got the camera out. But as soon as I put the camper away he was full of smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am one of your friends from Fertility Friend. Just wanted to pop over and give you my support. I hope Garet gets better and that the Dr's are able to help him. I'll add you to my home page and my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete