Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swimming

Garet got to go swimming for the first time yesterday. We went over to Granny's house for dinner and decided to see how Garet liked the water. He love his bath time so swimming was nice as well. I think we waited till it was a little bit to late, because he was only in for about 3 minutes and started to get cold and had to get out.
He looked so cute in his little board shorts. Above is a picture of Garet and daddy getting ready to go swimming. Below is just a cute picture. Garet got some new sunglasses and a new hat yesterday as well. He did really well with the hat. He does not mind having something on his head. I think since we had his hat on him while he was in the hospital he is used to having a hat on his head. His sunglasses will take some getting used to. He did not try to take them off but they are a little bit big on his as of right now. He is just like his daddy in the way that he does not like the bright sun on his eyes. He seemed to like his sunglasses if they would have stayed over his eyes.
Well today we have our 2 month shots so I am sure that will be a lot of fun. It will be fun to see how much Garet weighs now and how long he is getting. Yeah I will have some new information to post. I feel like I have not been keeping everyone up to date as much lately but I guess there is just not as much going on as there was when I first started this page. That is a good thing that everything has slowed down. Well I will talk to you all tomorrow. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment