Monday, June 8, 2009

Looks like we are going home.

Well it does not look like we will be going home Wednesday. It looks like we are going to be going home Tomorrow. My mom just called and said that the doctors came in and said that we can go home tomorrow. We have a busy day ahead of us, but very exciting. The hospital is going to send us home with a month worth of prescription for Garet and that way we do not have to worry about the pharmacy not having something once we get home. We also have to sign up to take a infant CPR class. Tonight we have to get everything over at the Ronald McDonald house all packed and cleaned up and also everything that we have brought to the hospital over the past weeks. I am sure they are going to have a lot of things that they have to show us before we can leave and I am not sure what all they are going to send us home with. They may send us home with a traveling heart monitor or something like that. If they do that I am sure we will have to learn how to work that as well. I will most likely not be able to post anything tomorrow but I will try to get to work a little early so I can do a post before I have to start working on Wednesday. Thank you so much for all the prayers and thought they have really been helping and now we get to go home. We can not wait to see you all.

1 comment: